Please read these terms of service carefully before using services provided by TelechargerUneVideo through this website. This agreement governs your relationship with TelechargerUneVideo and use of the services provided through the website. TelechargerUneVideo hererby requests that you accept these terms of service. you may use the services provided through the website only on the condition that you accept all of the terms and conditions contained herein. using the services provided through the website indicates that you accept these terms of service. if you do not accept these terms of service, do not use the website or services.
By using TelechargerUneVideo services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You are the only responsible for the data (e.g. URLs) which it sends to the TelechargerUneVideo service. One is reminded that also non the respect of the laws in force, in particular those concerning the respect of the intellectual and artistic property, can give place to continuations and judgments.
- TelechargerUneVideo is meant for creating a copy of downloadable online videos for the personal use ("fair use"). Any further use of the content downloaded by TelechargerUneVideo, particularly but not exclusively making the content publicly accessible or using it commercially, must be agreed upon with the holder of the rights of the respective downloaded content. The user bears full responsibility for all actions related to the data transmitted by TelechargerUneVideo. TelechargerUneVideo does not grant any rights to the contents, as it only acts as a technical service provider.
- The user carries the responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of TelechargerUneVideo. The legitimacy of using this service may differ in the users country through local laws. TelechargerUneVideo only provides the technical platform.
- TelechargerUneVideo is a free service, which does not offer any guarantee of any kind as for its use.
- TelechargerUneVideo reserves the right to change or discontinue any of the Services at any time.
The materials on TelechargerUneVideo's web site are provided "as is". TelechargerUneVideo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TelechargerUneVideo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TelechargerUneVideo or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TelechargerUneVideo's Internet site, even if TelechargerUneVideo or a TelechargerUneVideo authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
As a rule, it is possible to use our web site without entering your personal data. In so far as personal data (e-mail addresses) are collected on our pages, then this is always done as far as possible on a voluntary basis. Should you provide such data, it will not be passed on to third parties without your explicit agreement. We draw your attention to the fact that the transmission of data on the internet can be subject to security vulnerabilities. Absolute protection of data from access by third parties is not possible. The use of contact data published within the framework of our obligations as a corporation by third parties for the sending of promotional and information material that has not been explicitly requested is herewith explicitly forbidden. The operators of this web site explicitly retain the right to take legal steps in the case of unsolicited promotional material being sent without having been requested, e.g. in the form of spam mails.
Use of Facebook social plugins
Data policy for the use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, an online analytic service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" – text-files stored on your computer which make an analysis of your use of our website possible. The information about your use of our website (including your IP-address) generated by the cookie will be transmitted to and stored on a Google-server in the USA. Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to create reports about website-activity for the website-operator, and to provide additional services related to the use of the website and of the internet. Google will also possibly pass on the information to third parties, insofar as this is required by law or insofar as third parties process the data on the order of Google. Google will not connect your IP-address with other Google-data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by the respective settings in your browser-software. However, we have to point out that you might then not be able to use all functions of our website to their full ability. By using this website, you agree to the data collected about you being processed by Google in the way and for the purposes described above.
Cookies & 3rd Party Advertisements
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice, you can visit https://goo.gl/8OsBwN